Are you a brilliant student or recently graduated Statistics, Mathematics, any quantitative discipline or Management Engineering ?
Do you speak fluent English and possibly German?
Do you have good organizational skills?
We are looking for brilliant students or new graduates with a strong passion for the Automotive sector and the right motivation to take on a 6 months Internship in a dynamic and international context based in our Quality Team at our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters.
The project will focus on supporting the staff at Lamborghini involved in:
- Recognition in literature about scale (qualitative & quantitative) to measure perceptions
- Recognition of Company tools (Quality & Sales) to measure perceptions (Audit, Survey...)
- Map, priorize and in the case define important parameter to be measured for perception
- Support Lamborghini function for benchmark/surveys definition and result elaboration
- Study how the augmented/virtual reality can help to measure perceptions
- Launch a pilot-run to use Microsoft Hololens (augmented Quality) to collect perception data
- Define and highlight next steps over the current stage targets
Are you wondering what it is like to be part of our team?
At Lamborghini, we make the most breathtaking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends; we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Put yourself in the driving seat of your own career and experience the power of Lamborghini acceleration!
We shape the future. Will You?
We are looking forward to reading your application!