|We are looking for a Series Planner Painting Topcoat Specialist (SP-PTS) to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Paint shop Process Coordinator. You will be responsible for performing topcoat application and resolve paint issues as well as verifying quality on the plant floor. You will work closely with the skilled trades, production team and Manufacturing Engineering members in order to improve performance and quality processes in the paint department and the process in the start-up phases and after start-up production.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Production process and monitoring: check that all the procedures are applied.
- Process optimization finalized to the continuous quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Cross check on the applicability of operative instruction and on the applicability and behaviour of new raw materials and new process
- Direct interface with plant process and project teams as well as other support organizations.
- Check and approval of the feasibility of the product and process.
- Manage changes: estimate cost and timing impact of change requests.
- Supplier offer check and plausibility.
- Application estimation: F-zeit, material consumption.
- Making cost estimation for modifications and reworks.
- Employees training.
- Technical and Quality instructions.
- Track topics and defects in coordination with Lamborghini Quality.
- Reworking instruction.
- After sale instruction.
- Making sure documents and other work products are prepared and stored correctly, and that revisions are managed.
- Actively pursuing cost saving ideas.
- Ensuring alignment with the Group for technical issues.
- Project Management.
- Steering operative meetings with suppliers and customers and preparing the minute.
- Manage changes.
- Ensuring alignment within the process instruction and the process application.
- Reporting development status.
- Technical (Industrial, Mechanical and/or Chemical) specialization
- Strong experience in painting cars (special color painting as a plus)
- Materials behaviour know-how (steel, aluminium, plastics, composites).
- Paint shop production significant experience.
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be considered a plus
- Result Orientation
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Relational skills
- Attitude to work in stressful conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem solving
- Team working attitude and Customer orientation
|IT TAKES YOU TO MAKE SUPERCARS
Where the everyday meets extraordinary
It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how.
Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life. It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking. It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.