|We are looking for a Series Disposition to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Logistic Series. You will be responsible for parts ordering and delivery on the bases of MRP plan. You will anticipate and solve emerging supply problems and manage changes with suppliers (timing/parts). Moreover, you will be responsible for costs of transport/stock and missing parts costs.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Ensuring correct series material disposition according to MRP demand;
- Monitoring and managing relationship with suppliers and with logistic service provider;
- Ensuring material availability at point of use and correct stock management. SAP and EDI/ASN deep knowledge required;
- Controlling data processed automatically by MRP system (weekly plan) and communicating orders changes to suppliers;
- Sending weekly order plan (with indication of required parts, quantity, expected delivery date) to suppliers where orders are not covered by automatic systems (EDI);
- Monitoring the proper size of lots by considering lead time for delivery (flows) and stock value and supporting decisions regarding lot size during the agreement phase with suppliers (forward sourcing);
- Holding relation with suppliers in order to anticipate problems that may occur in order to grant the respect of delivery date and stressing supplier if delivery date could not be respected;
- Communicating changes occurring in case of re-scheduling;
- Transports organization (milk run) – series parts, pre series, spare parts - aiming at reducing costs by optimizing runs, specifically in case of emergency (parts changes due to defectiveness). Packaging included;
- Managing parts changes by considering supplier coverage in terms of new parts to be introduced and stopping old part procurement for the line.
- Highlighting promptly critical issues concerning Suppliers in order to escalate the topics to the Supplier Management Team.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Engineering Degree, or Economics Degree
- At least 4 years experience in similar role and in Automotive/Manufacturing Industries
- Fluent English, German will be considered a plus
- Planning and organization
- Self-confidence especially under work pressures
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working attitude
|It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.