We are looking for a SAP Architect to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of IT Company processes in IT Area and will be responsible to implement and enhance SAP Application architecture to achieve defined business goals according to IT strategy.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Define SAP technical strategy and implementation roadmap: main focus of next years will be the migration to S4HANA and the SAP Cloud Platform Adoption
- Defines the most appropriate SAP Application architecture in coherence with the overall IT strategy and Business operations, in terms of:
- Definition of the IT requirements and needed Application Infrastructure
- Definition of interfaces and Application’s integration in the context of the overall IT landscape and Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- Overall lifecycle of the Architecture developed, including maintenance, patch and release upgrade
- Governance and steering of SAP Basis Support
- Project management of technical application projects (IE: Migration to HANA DB, SCP adoption, integration platform implementation)
- Supports realization of main new SAP projects and change requests
- Oversees the technical developments process
- Plan and manage SAP systems maintenance schedule
- Involved in planning and testing of the DR
- Ensures compliance of SAP Application architecture to IT security guidelines
- Design, implement and maintain the SAP authorization concept accordingly with roles assigned within the organization and processes
- Ensure the mitigation of Fraud risks (Segregation of duties, Mitigation control and critical access control) accordingly with Compliance rules;
- Emergency process definition and implementation
- Design and realize the authorization concept
- SAP licenses management
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Computer science, engineering
- Extensive (min. 5 years) experience in SAP application architecture
- Experience in migration to SAP4HANA and in SAP Cloud platform adoption
- SAP Fiori (min. 1 year) knowledge
- Maintenance of SAP authorization profiles
- Integration platform knowledge (ES: Mulesoft) is a plus
- SAP MFG and PCO knowledge is a plus
- ABAP programming knowledge is a plus
- Experience on OS and DB versions. i.e. Linux, Oracle
- Italian mother tongue, fluent English, German will be a plus
- Structured, analytical approach and attitude;
- Team player;
- Project management;
- Stress management;
- Time management, prioritization and delegation;
- Able to assess and manage technical risks and issues;
- Relational skills;
- Problem Solving;
- Negotiation skills
|At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?