The candidate we are looking for will work in the Industrial Area - Technology Department and will report directly to the Head of PSC Aventador, Huracan
The candidate is responsible to follow and influence the new product for Exteriors issues; participate directly to the proto and pre-series assembly phases, being responsible for pre-series analysis and problem solving for Exteriors.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Evaluation and influence of product assembly concepts and solutions, by working closer to the R&D Department during the product development phase;
- SET meetings participation to align assembly and functional demands to emerging development/modification issues;
- analysis of pre-series product problems for Exteriors issues, starting and driving problem solving process involving Quality, R&D, and Production, and including definition of possible backup solutions;
- Direct participation to the proto assembly phase in development area;
- Direct participation to the pre-series assembly phase in production as responsible for problem solving;
- Collection, reporting and follow up of assembly complaints for Exteriors issues from virtual (DMU) phase, through proto, pre-series and series;
- Strict cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering counterpart in definition and setup of specific assembly tooling;
- Series production analysis and support, including the active participation to the problem solving process for series.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Engineering
- 1- 3 years in Industrial/Quality/R&D
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of English and German (as a plus)
- Good Leadership
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
|At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?