We are looking for a PowerTrain Gasoline Emission Engineer to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of PowerTrain Management and be responsible for the engine emission calibration/application
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Plan the emission cycles on roll bench facilities
- Define the vehicle configuration in function of the homologated market
- Calibrate the emission software strategy in function of the homologated markets
- EU7 Know how competences
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Mechanical /Automotive Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a powertrain calibration roles in Automotive sector
- Knowledge of emission reduction software strategies (Bosch, Marelli)
- Knowledge of the different homologation scenarios (China- US- Europe - Jap)
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?