We are looking for a Parts Quality Interior or Exteriors to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
The candidate we are looking for will report directly to the Head of Exteriors & Interiors Parts Quality in Quality Department
The candidate will be responsible to improve quality readiness of suppliers for components & systems starting from the concept development phase to the start of production, and he/she will be responsible to track and manage the quality issues during the series production and to improve product quality by including experiences on past models (coming issues emerging from series production and field).
Your responsibilities will focus on:
Definition of requirements/targets in terms of quality for single component/system by deploying the overall project targets
• Explanation of quality problems emerging from production and/or field within SETs to anticipate development problems for new projects/products
• Verification of supplier readiness (New Parts Qualification and 2 days production): received information agreement on packaging, volumes, etc.
• To ensure quality requirements and learned lessons in new projects
• Suppliers management with deep technical analysis, both on product and process, emerging from current series production
• Involvement in the Q-circle to perform technical deeper analysis of quality problems emerging from field
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in Automotive sector
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, components and tools
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a preferential requirement
- Problem solving attitude, supplier management, team work and target oriented.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in working and dealing with cross functional department
- Willing to travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?