We are looking for a Material Cost Controlling to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of Business Controlling in Finance Department and will be responsible to verify components costs plausibility in collaboration with Procurement Dpt., R&D Dpt. with dedicated focus on the powertrain commodity.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- analyze parts and material manufacturing costs (e.g. overhead costs, materials costs, process costs etc.) of the powertrain components, according to R&D technical requirements including benchmark with current and new competitor’s models
- verify R&D costs plausibility and define targets for each powertrain component (part by part of PEP);
- cooperate with Cost Analyst in Procurement Dpt. in order to compare analysis output;
- share all the feedback of meetings with R&D and Procurement and, in case of mismatch, escalate to the referent person in the Business Controlling team in order to solve trade of between different functions perspectives;
- manage change requests within the SET /FT for controlling material costs;
- take part in Lamborghini Sourcing Committee for supplier evaluation;
- ensure and update reports and trends preparation;
- after product SOP ensure cost materials consultancy on call
- responsible of the Powertrain cost modification evaluation (AEKO)
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Knowledge in Economics & accountancy
- Time and costs management
- Analysis and problem solving
- Precise and careful
- Team player
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?