We are looking for a Junior Buyer Automotive to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will join in the team of the Procurement Area and will support the Senior Buyer in the negotiations and purchasing activities. You has to be self-motivated Buyer to purchase equipment, materials and services. You will research vendors to determine which products meet our needs, then negotiate with the supplier to obtain a fair price. Once the contract negotiations are complete, you will ensure that we receive the ordered products within the stated timeframe.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Support the Senior Buyer in the sourcing and nomination of new Suppliers
- Collection of Supplier Offers and cost break down analysis, negotiating prices
- Ensuring the products are delivered on time
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones
- Back office activities related to purchasing issues
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering/Economics
- 1-2 years of experience in purchasing as buyer of direct materials
- Fluent English
- Good Negotiation skills
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
Type of Contract:
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?