We are looking for a Junior Business Controller to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will join in the team of the Business Controlling and be responsible to verify components costs plausibility in collaboration with Procurement and R&D Department.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Analysis of parts and material manufacturing costs according to R&D technical requirements including benchmark with current and new competitors models.
- Verification of R&D costs plausibility and targets definition for each component (part by part of PEP).
- Management of change requests within Interfunctional meeting for controlling material costs;
- Taking part to the SET (Simultaneous Engineering Team)
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- Experience in a controlling, purchasing or industrial engineering
- Knowledge in Production Processes & Automotive Materials
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Fluent English
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
Type of Contract:
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?