Are you a brilliant student or recently graduated in Mechanical or Automation Engineering?
Do you speak fluent English and possibly German?
Do you have good organizational and communication skills?
Are you eager to learn?
We are looking for brilliant students or new graduates with a strong passion for the Automotive sector and the right motivation to take on a 6 month Internship in a dynamic and international context based in our Production Department at our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters.
The project will focus on In-Line Measurement Systems for the Body in White Assembly Line. The main activities will be the following;
- Support the implementation of a new measuring system for Body in white with aim of process control and quality release function
- Detail definition of system characteristics with system supplier
- Detail definition of physical integration (layout), data management, process integration
- Support during the installation/testing phase
- Data analysis and validation, check of functionalities
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Fluent English and Italian,
- Knowledge of production processes
- IT competences
- Team working
- Good communication skills.
Are you wondering what it is like to be part of our team?
At Lamborghini, we make the most breathtaking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends; we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Put yourself in the driving seat of your own career and experience the power of Lamborghini acceleration!
We shape the future. Will You?
We are looking forward to reading your application!