Are you a brilliant student or recently graduated Mechanical Engineering or Management Engineering ?
Do you speak fluent English and possibly German?
Do you have good organizational and communication skills?
Do you enjoy team work and dealing with customers?
We are looking for brilliant students or new graduates with a strong passion for the Automotive sector and the right motivation to take on a 6 months Internship in a dynamic and international context based in our After Sales team, part of Sales at our Sant’Agata Bolognese headquarters.
The project will focus on supporting the staff at Lamborghini involved in:
- support to Area Manager at HQ at their requests
- internal task processing,
- dealer visit report monitoring
- dealer training status monitoring
- monitoring of expenses to dealer network,
- field / network activity monitoring (special activities : loyalty , upselling
- analysis of parts and accessory sales
- support to build regional promotions
- dealer aftersales marketing plan monitoring
- support AM in organizing marketing events
Are you wondering what it is like to be part of our team?
At Lamborghini, we make the most breathtaking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends; we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Put yourself in the driving seat of your own career and experience the power of Lamborghini acceleration!
We shape the future. Will You?
We are looking forward to reading your application!