We are looking for a IT Digital Workplace & UX Management to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of IT Services & Technology in Finance Area and be responsible to define and support the strategy in order to improve the daily User experience and Collaboration, define and support IT Standards & Processes for Digital Workplace (Client devices and application, communication & collaboration platforms …) and provide oversight and execution of IT Workplace systems & processes.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- To define and/or to validate the IT Office Workplace devices and tools in compliance with standards defined at Group level (VW/Audi).
- To continuously improve the user experience in daily work with IT assets.
- To manage projects related to IT Digital workplace.
- To manage external Service Desk Team (Service management).
- To steer the evolution and changes of the User Management Service, process and Tool.
- To steer the evolution and changes of the ITSM Platform (Assets and Incident Management).
- To define and steer the local Active Directory policies affecting the Company client assets (according to the Group ones).
You will perform the following tasks:
- To define IT Standards and lifecycle for Digital Workplace (HW and SW catalogue).
- To define the framework to enable the better collaboration and communication.
- To coordinate and collaborate with the IT Key Users team sharing IT solutions, standards, initiatives and collecting business requirements.
- To manage the Office Client infrastructure (SCCM) and the Products catalogue.
- To manage the periodical performance review of Service Desk Support.
- To manage the Lamborghini OU in Group Active Directory.
- To manage adoption and evolution of Office/Microsoft 365 Platform.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University or Technical Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Fluent English, German will be considered a plus
- Experience or knowledge on multiple Hardware and Software Environments
- PC and Mobile Device technologies and solutions
- Active Directory & MS SCCM
- Windows Clients OS
- Mac OS Clients
- Microsoft platforms and solution
- Communication and collaboration platforms
- Process analysis and design competences.
- Project Management competences.
- ITIL Knowledge. (ITIL Foundation certification is a plus)
- Problem Solving attitude.
- Structured, analytical approach and attitude.
- Initiative and Proactivity.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Negotiating skills.
- Stress management.
- Team player attitude.
- Relational skills.
|At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?