We are looking for a Buyer to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Commodity Manager in Procurement Area and will take the full management of Procurement topics related to commodity Interiors including sourcings, nomination and final launch release phases.
You has to find suppliers, make sure equipment, and materials are made on time by developing sources of supply and monitoring supplier performance; obtaining required parts, equipment and materials, authorizing payment, and managing and controlling inventory. Senior buyers generally has responsibilities can often be required to source new product streams, find new vendors, develop procurement strategies.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Issue requests for quotes/proposals (RFQ/RFP) and select best source consistent with cost, quality and delivery requirements. Negotiate and manage long term pricing agreements on critical commodities.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, add business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement
- Supplier & Innovation scouting
- Analysis of new market trends and derive acquisition strategies from these
- Active member of cross functional teams
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in Buyer and\or Product Development
- Electr(on)ics competences as a plus
- Complexity Car components management as a plus
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Good negotiations skills
- Target oriented