|We are looking for a HV Batteries Engineer to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
In this role, you will report directly to the Electric Drive Team Leader and be responsible to develop and validate High Voltage battery systems.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- development and validation of HV battery packs;
- lithium cell selection targeted to company programs;
- battery Junction Box schematics review;
- definition and review of Requirements for HV battery packs;
- continuous interaction with development and industrialization partners;
- problem solving and diagnosis of the key failures;
- tracking of timing and costs of components, periodically aligning the Planner;
- components modification management within his/her authority and/or preparation of the documentation for escalation;
- components’ release and BoM progress.
Educational Background and Professional Experience:
- engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic);
- 3 years of experience in high voltage battery packs development;
- technical knowledge of HV electric circuit design: HW, constraints, standards, state of the art;
- track record of delivery of hybrid components;
- excellent feasibility assessment skills, including design for manufacturing and DFMEA input;
- experience in components release, BOM management and problem solving;
- experience in lithium cells characteristics and testing;
- experience in battery Junction Box design;
- knowledge of battery Management System (BMS) functions, strategies, sw;
- high voltage safety and awareness.
Personal Qualifications and Skills:
- creative & thoughtful approach to concept design and solving engineering problems (e.g. 8D or PPS);
- excellent communication and relational skills;
- well organised and target oriented;
- willingness to work cross-functionally;
- ability to deliver under pressure;
- passion for high performance Powertrain engineering;
- positive and proactive attitude, self-reliant with a high level of self-motivation.
It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.