|We are looking for a Foreman Quality ZP5 to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of QA Body and Paintshop in Quality Department and will be responsible to oversee Quality Check Points in Bodyshop and CFK components manufacturing processes by supporting his/her Head in case of critical issues.
Your responsibilities will focus on quality checks in production:
- Overseeing the quality check activities in the Press shop (CFK) and Body shop Lines managing the ZP5 AUDIT, the product quick checks and the Process Control.
- Metrologic room activities according to the Quality control plan and analysis tasks.
- Coordinating of Q checkers (blue collars);
- Identifying Q target for Production
- Ensuring improvements of control procedures considering trade-off between quality targets and control costs;
- Ensuring Q-KPI targets fulfilment;
- Identifying, analysing and facilitating problem solutions at quality check points and in the production lines
- Defining guidelines for quality checks documentation;
- Supporting checkers on the working stations in case of critical issues (e.g.: parts conformity, assembly phases, people competences…) and acting as facilitator between them in order to achieve a common agreement. Escalation management.
- Managing reports, statistics and launch/allow the problem solving process
- Disciplinary leadership over Q checkers (blue collars) in his/her team (Q gate in his / her responsibility);
- People management:
- Timing and activities flows definition;
- People management and development in terms of competences
- Monitoring the efficiency of his/her team.
- Team work management and being referent for Stimmungsbarometer
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Mechanical/Management Engineering degree
- 2-4 years experience in Automotive in Quality, Production (metrologic laboratory), Pre series centers / Pilothalle
- English knowledge, German will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of;
- 3D measurement technique (e.g.: laser, tactiles, ..)
- Carbon fibre composites processes
- Assembly knowledge
- SW and programs for measurement
- DOE (design of experiment)
- FMEA (failure modality controlling)
- SPC (statistic process controlling)
- Interfunctional attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Self confidence
- Team working attitude
- Problem solving attitude
- Good communication skills.
|It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.