|We are looking for a Financial Cost Targeting to join our headquarter at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of Cost Targeting and be responsible to verify the components costs plausibility in collaboration with Procurement & R&D Dpt. in order to have consistent financial cost targets at an early stage of the project concept, with the aim to avoid deviations and delay in the project milestone deliverable and supplier nominations.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Being the reference of the material costs data for one model line (PL Finance, and CTE) with an active role in the 5 year planning for the car costs either for the series or for the pre-series models. For series model will be responsible for the quarterly tracking of the COGS (Cost of Goods Sold),
- Analysis on original project targets by components including plausibility checks for Strategy Team including benchmark with current and new competitor’s models,
- Strengthening the financial targets adherence with the tech specs defined by R&D and requested by Product Marketing,
- Strong cooperation with Cost Analyst in Procurement Dpt. to grant consistent targets based on trade off between suppliers proposal, technologies state of art and budget available,
- Participating to SET meeting for variable costs and investments management during product lifecycle with special focus on Aeko commitment
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in Lamborghini or other car manufacturer
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Reliability to discuss with interfunctional colleagues making proposals in order to keep financial targets premises
- Cost engineering or buyer background will be a plus
- Determination in representing the knowhow principle for Lamborghini cars cost targeting (both variable and investments)
- Management personally the high database complexity
- Effective communication and proactivity approach to bring realistic alternatives
|It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.