|We are looking for a Connectivity Services Developer to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of Electric and Electronic Car Development and be responsible connected services ensuring their implementation in every Lamborghini car model and their integration towards backend and Lamborghini’s APP - UNICA.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Analyse connectivity projects contents (vehicle functions and characteristics) and support the definition of the connectivity vehicle electronics platform;
- Development of connected services on overall products range, by following technical rules and guidelines according to the electronic architecture, Mobile Network Operators and the backend environment;
- Definition of proper tech solutions, working together with engineers in charge for Infotainment, Backend, connectivity APP, testing and packaging/construction;
- Ensure in-car applications development, through the Group systems adaptation to Lamborghini car specs;
- Support HMI team for the definition of disclaimers and any communication to driver, according to telecommunications regulations, certifications and homologations requirements;
- Definition of the cooperation model between Lamborghini and other VW/AU group members for competent issues about processes and carry over modules;
- Test functions and components to support the development, including planning, benches configuration, versioning and test drives;
- Support the connectivity validation team for the customer release and the connected services integration between vehicle, backend and frontend systems (CRM e APP Mobile)
- Support the Simultaneous Engineering Team for TCU topics at Lamborghini and/or any brand/location within the VW/AU group if requested by the project
- Support the connected services integration between vehicle, backend and frontend systems (CRM e APP Mobile)
- Support to Simultaneous Engineering Team for TCU topics, at Lamborghini and/or any brand/location within the VW/AU group if requested by the project
Educational Background and Professional Experience
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering;
- 5 years of working experience in Connectivity;
- Knowledge in Cyber Security as a plus;
- Fluent in English and Italian; the knowledge of German language will be considered as a plus.
Personal Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Well organised and target oriented;
- Ability to deliver under pressure;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Availability to long and/or frequent business trips.
It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.