We are looking for a Connectivity Back end Developer Engineer to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of Electric/Electronis in R&D Area and be responsible to ensure IT-Backend integration of all relevant systems and interfaces within the Lamborghini Connected Car Project
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Contact partner for all relevant departments within Lamborghini (Sales & Marketing, Controlling, R&D, After Sales, Vehicle Project Management) and the participating brands Audi and Volkswagen for the Connectivity Back end Development.
- Ensure IT-Backend integration of all relevant systems and interfaces (e.g. MBB) and necessary add on Group applications (e.g. Carport, Fazit, MBConnect, MBAdmin, Service Portlet, MSG, SLI, zFDI) within the Lamborghini Connected Car Project.
- Definition of the cooperation model between Lamborghini and other VW/AU group members for competent issues about processes and common developments
- Management of design/customization processes and communication to suppliers;
- Management of external engineering partners, including documents and processes to support tenders
- Attendance to Simultaneous Engineering Team as assigned member for ADAS- Connectivity Back end topics, at Lamborghini and/or any brand/location within the VW/AU group if requested by the project
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of END-to-END development: integration of the BACKEND to both CAR and App for all Connected Car services
- Competence of process consulting in the Connected Car environment, both in terms of functional and organizational aspects
- Fluent English and Italian, German as a plus
- Team working
- Problem solving attitude
- Good communication skills.
- Availability to long and/or frequent business trips
- Availability to spend 6 months by AUDI I/EE-9 (Ingolstadt or other locations in Germany)
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?