We are looking for a Commodity Buyers to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
The Procurement Department is growing faster and we are facing new challenges for the next years, through new concept cars and future oriented projects.
As, you will report directly to the Commodity Manager. You will be involved in increase stronger supplier relationships through the international networks within Lamborghini and the Group. You will work on running projects, new vehicles and strategy implementation.
We are looking forward to welcoming in our team candidates specialised in different fields:
- Battery System & Power Electronic Components
- Thermoplastic painted components;
- Glass and rubber components (incl. polycarbonate and EPDM sealing & hoses).
- Leathered (upholstery)
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
- At least 5/6 years of experience in multinational company, Procurement background
- Business fluency in Italian and English, German will be a plus
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Negotiating skills and an assertive communicator
- Team player adept at working creatively and independently
- Able to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?