The Procurement Department is growing faster and we are facing new challenges for the next years, through new concept cars and future oriented projects.
We are looking forward to welcoming in our team candidates for Powertrain Commodity, especially in Hybrid / Electrification components.
As Commodity Buyer, you will report directly to the Commodity Manager. You will be involved in increase stronger supplier relationships through the international networks within Lamborghini and the Group. You will work on running projects, new vehicles and strategy implementation. You will be responsible above all the Procurement process.
The main activities will be:
- Leading price negotiations and mediate award decisions about Hybrid / Electrification components
- Working with the latest e-procurement solutions
- Analysing new market trends and derive acquisition strategies from these
- Evaluating, identifying, and defining strategy with the suppliers
- Managing capacity to meet demand and deadlines in our production network
- Assisting with contract composition and managing interaction between the specialized departments at Audi-VW Group level and the suppliers
- Involvement in organizing supply chains for our supplier relationships through the international networks within Lamborghini and the Audi-VW Group
- Active member of the inter-function teams SET (Simultaneous Engineering Team) having the change to direct influence the product development
What we expect:
- Professional experience in Automotive Procurement/ Cost Engineering
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
- Knowledge of Hybrid / Electrification technicalities
- Fluency in English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Excellent negotiating skills and are an assertive communicator
- English, knowledge of other languages, especially German, is a plus
- Team player adept at working creatively and independently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Location: Sant’Agata Bolognese
Willing To Travel