We are looking for a Color & Trim Designer to join our Centro Stile Design Team.
You will report to the Head of Interior Design in Design Area and will be is responsibility to produce designs options for new vehicle visions/briefing and ideas taking care to reinforce existing cars and of course brand values.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Manage and steer the Color and Trim Team;
- Producing color & trim options alternatives by considering impacts on overall design idea;
- Developing CMF proposals from concept to design freeze/production;
- Virtual and physical models realization. Concept cars preparation to test market reactions;
- Research of right trade-off between functional targets, markets trends and brand strategy (considering technical constraint, technical requirements, materials and costs);
- Strong and good use of virtual design;
- Close relations with design team and R&D parts engineers to reach the feasibility of materials that fulfil as much as possible design guidelines;
- Close cooperation with the Group to guarantee a deep interconnection at different levels.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree /Technical degree Design
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in Automotive field
- High Skills in V-RED, Keyshot, Photoshop, Illustrator and PPT are mandatory.
- Self confidence
- Analysis and problem solving
- Teamwork and hi team spirit approach
Location : position will be based in Turin or Sant’Agata Bolognese
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?