We are looking for an Car Fleet Management Specialist to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will work in R&D Department and will report directly to the Head of Protoshop and will be accountable for the planning of all R&D cars fleet in the area of whole vehicle validation interfacing with all R&D departments.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Define priorities among all the requests and agree the outcome with the other departments
- Lead the cars planning meeting and assign cars to departments for development activities
- Check the car suitability for every R&D activity
- Manage all the car reworks by internal system and checklist
- Car release process
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Engineering
- 4 years experience
- Overall knowledge of automotive engineering, car testing back ground
- Fluent English,
- Analysis and problem solving approach under strong pressure
- Capability to work within multi cultural environment
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?