|We are looking for a Body Exteriors Engineer to join our Headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report to the Head of Exteriors in R&D Area and be responsible to ensure the engineering of Body assembled parts in your responsibility according to functional and aesthetical targets and by respecting the stated date of release within the overall project timetable.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Follow the style feasibility, engineering and development, validation of Body and Exteriors components of the car, with main focus on functional, qualitative, and lightweight aspects, from first design to release in production
- Main focus on functional, qualitative, and lightweight aspects, in order to reach the high-challenging targets
- Innovative thinking in respect to identification and implementation of new/innovative technical solution
- Cooperating with suppliers and other company departments involved in the project (Quality, Production, Purchasing, etc) in order to meet at SET level and at Product level the imposed targets.
- Daily links and collaboration with Centro Stile, Aerodynamic and Passive Safety dept. to improve performance starting from the early phases
- Interaction with Whole Vehicle Validation department in order to ensure the positive results during vehicle testing and on track
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in Automotive companies
- Fluent English, German will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Catia V5
- Knowledge of internal and external parts engineering
- Team working attitude
- Relational skills
- Planning and organizational skills
|It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.