We are looking for a BIW & Trim project Engineer – interiors to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of interiors & ad personam and be responsible to ensure the engineering of Body interiors assembled parts in your responsibility by respecting the stated date of release within the overall project timetable.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- To ensure engineering of Body interiors assembled parts within a specific project by managing a team of internal or external CAD designers / engineering partners;
- To give the “ok” for Prototype release (with consequent start of forward sourcing activities, prototypal parts production and testing activities);
- To support for technical issues, Purchasing Dept during series suppliers/partners selection (forward sourcing);
- To perform feasibility analysis (virtual, digital mock up);
- To produce and update technical documentation by ensure proper archiving (designs, CAD 3D data, tech specs);
- To held relationship with external suppliers/partners during the complete development (for technical issues);
- To support Proto/Test specialists during testing activities on physical prototypes to get approval (validation) by respecting B release milestone within the overall project;
- To ensure procurement of parts where B Release milestones has not been respected until EMPB
- To define a technical BOM (for parts under his/her responsibility) by indicating lead time for part engineering, date of availability of new components, needed lead time for functional tests;
- To present request for modifications within the SETs (simultaneous engineering team).
- To participate to cross functional process for parts development with interface with the involved areas of the company
- To organize SET’s (name of SET depending on parts under his/her responsibility) activities: documents preparation, meeting organization, minutes meeting.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Engineering of Interiors in Automotive companies or tier1
- Development of the seats as a plus
- Leadership skills
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
|At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?