|We are looking for a BIW & Trim project Engineer – interiors to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to Head of interiors & ad personam and be responsible to ensure the engineering of Body interiors assembled parts in his/her responsibility by respecting the stated date of release within the overall project timetable.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- To ensure engineering of Body interiors assembled parts within a specific project by managing a team of internal or external CAD designers / project engineers / engineering partners;
- To give the “ok” for Prototype release (with consequent start of forward sourcing activities, prototypal parts production and testing activities);
- To support for technical issues, Purchasing Dept during series suppliers/partners selection (forward sourcing);
- To perform feasibility analysis (virtual, digital mock up);
- To produce and update technical documentation by ensuring proper archiving (designs, CAD 3D data, tech specs);
- To held relationship with external suppliers/partners during the complete development (for technical issues);
- To support Proto/Test specialists during testing activities on physical prototypes to get approval (validation) by respecting B release milestone within the overall project;
- To ensure procurement of parts where B Release milestones has not been respected until EMPB (Note 3);
- To define a technical BOM (for parts under his/her responsibility) by indicating lead time for part engineering, date of availability of new components, needed lead time for functional tests;
- To organize SET’s activities (name of SET depending on parts under his/her responsibility): documents preparation, meeting organization, manage request of modifications, minutes meeting.
- To participate to cross functional process for parts development with interface with the involved areas of the company
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8-years of experience in engineering of Interiors in Automotive companies
- Engineering and development of interiors
- Development of composite materials as a plus
- Office pack
- Catia V5
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Inter functional work
- Good communicator & planner
- Organized & accurate
- Strong perseverance skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
|It takes attitude to make supercars. This is the place where the everyday meets enthusiasm, curiosity and know-how. Where we bring Italian excellence in craftsmanship and the pioneering spirit of innovation to life.
It takes energy to make supercars and to carry out our job, sharing our values and purpose. At Lamborghini, people, passion and competences meet technology, inspiration and innovative thinking.
It takes pride to come together in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where authenticity and teamwork combine to design unique experiences. We are looking for achievers that want to reach the extraordinary, in a place they can be authentically themselves.