We are looking for a Buyers to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will work in Procurement Area and be responsible supporting the Company in delivering innovating technical solutions related to Vehicle Exterior and Powertrain Components on time with perfect quality at the right cost.
BUYER BIW & EXTERIOR
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Leading price negotiations and mediate award decisions
- Working with the latest e-procurement solutions
- Achieve cost optimizations/reduction in order to contribute to maximize the Company profitability
- Analysing new market trends and derive acquisition strategies from these
- Evaluating identifying and defining suppliers
- Supplier & Innovation scouting
- Active member of cross functional teams (SET & PJ Team)
- Leading price negotiations and mediate award decisions about Hybrid / Electrification components
- Evaluating, identifying, and defining strategy with the suppliers
- Managing capacity to meet demand and deadlines in our production network
- Assisting with contract composition and managing interaction between the specialized departments at Audi-VW Group level and the suppliers
- Involvement in organizing supply chains for our supplier relationships through the international networks within Lamborghini and the Audi-VW Group
- Active member of the inter-function teams SET (Simultaneous Engineering Team) having the change to direct influence the product development
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering /Economics
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Good competence about Exterior components (Body painted parts, Glasses and Sealings)
- Good negotiations skills
- Fluent English
- Target oriented
- Team working
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?