We are looking for a APS Task force management – After Sales to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Service and will support the resolution of field product safety, emission and homologation topics, representing his/her Department, within the interfunctional task force meetings.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Preparation of the product safety task force meeting
- To coordinate topic resolutions according to the decision regarding protective measures
- To assure that all the information related to each critical concern (safety, homologation or emission) are collected on a timely manner and treated properly allowing decision making process (solution field)
- To cooperate with the Volkswagen Group in order to define the common cross-brand topics
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Almost 5 years of experience in automotive business
- Good knowledge of the authorities regulation in terms of action requirements
- Knowledge of electronical and mechanical vehicle
- Good competence in project management
- Attitude to work with a interfunctional team
- Fluent English
- Good spoken German level
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?