We are looking for a Warranties to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Service to support the After Sales, dealers in managing warranties by ensuring integration within the overall Aftersales services offered to customers. You ensure, as main touch point for the regional After Sales, Regions alignment to Company guidelines in managing warranties.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Definition of processes and procedures, together with the Coordination of Warranty, to be applied by regional After Sales and dealers for warranties management;
- warranties documentation formal analysis
- requests for detailed information concerning warranty requests to regional After Sales and directly to dealers;
- analysis about warranty procedure respect and approval in the framework of head quarter guidelines;
- Warranties KPI/PI monitoring and reporting (e.g.: average costs, trend, quality of warranty docs);
- service workforce pricing requests management (requests coming from dealers trough regional AS, economic impact evaluation and suggestion to Coordination of Warranty for approval
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in After Sales – Warranties’ management
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Costs management
- Target oriented
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?