PWe are looking for a Voice Of Customer Analyst to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the VOC & Monitoring manager to assure market research activities and to survey customer experiences preferences and statistical data. Core competence is to analyse autonomously qualitative data and trends.
Your responsabilities will focus on:
- Conduction of surveys, preparation and implementation of research activities
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect them
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Catalogue findings to databases
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Degree in University degree as economics or Marketing degree or similar
- 2/3 years experience in Automotive experience
- Fluent English, German as a plus
- Analytical skills
- Team working
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?