The candidate will be part of the After Sales Department and will manage the internal workshop workforce in order to ensure repairing and car preparation for internal and external customers.
- Manage workshop services to internal customers by granting appropriate quality standards.
- Technical support during events: special projects, dealers presentation, press conference and shows.
- Maintain external relations and gurantee accurate vehicles maintenance.
- Support After Sales Training during the organisation of training sessions.
- Refurbish Demo cars, check special spare parts and accessories installation, maintenance museum vehicles.
- Ensure vehicle assembling/disassembling instructions, diagnosis routine check, fix engine/gearbox issues.
- Collaboration with Technical Support Team and Flying Doctors.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
University Degree in Engineering
At least 2 years of experience in mechanical workshop
Italian and English fluent, German will be a plus
Good communication skills
LOCATION: Sant'Agata Bolognese (BO)