The candidate we are looking for will work in the Quality Department and will ensure the quality and conformity of the components defined in the perimeter of competence.
- Collaborate with the supplier in order to respect, maintain, improve the quality standard.
- Ensure the production cycle, step in directly on failures analysis and introduce all the necessary actions to solve the issue.
- Analyse the failure using Problem Solving methodologies and suggest all the necessary improvements, also on the component itself, and communicate to suppliers.
- Share experiences with the Preventive Quality Team in terms of lessons learned.
- Prepare and present the activities status during meetings.
- Reach defined Supply Quality target and KPI’s.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality or Technology department, preferably in Automotive field.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus.
- Knowledge of aluminum pressed parts, plastic injection, carbon fiber
- Problem solving attitude, team work and result oriented.
- Willing to travel.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English