Spare Parts & Accessories Marketing
We are looking for a Spare Parts & Accessories Marketing wanting to join our headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Spare Parts & Accessories. and will be responsible to enhance sales, plan budget and coordinate pricing of spare parts and accessories for worldwide A/S business
Your main responsibilities will consist in:
- Preparing Turnover and Profit budget, annual and long term;
- Managing marketing budget in collaboration with the Head of SP&A (promotions, events, marketing material);
- Managing SP&A bonus policy in collaboration with the Head of, considering regional and dealers target and budget allocated;
- Supervise product marketing activities and local marketing plans (regions, countries and dealers);
- Coordinate actions and support dealers for SP&A promotion and presentation during events;
- Coordinate SP&A marketing materials
- Coordinate pricing activities with Product Specialists and define pricing proposals per market, accordingly with Audi indications for common parts
- Budget and reporting activities: SP&A sales planning, budget preparation with SP logistic support, targets achievement monitoring and re-planning, market results analysis;
- Responsible for Digital Project for After Sales
In order to accomplish your targets, you are asked to have:
- Master Degree in Business/Economic Management
- 5+ years of experience with company networks and Area Managers, B2B and B2C marketing;
Product marketing proven experience;
SAP, Business Object, MS Office
- Leadership skills
- Data management
- Excellent verbal communication and public speaking
- People coordination
At Lamborghini we make the most breath-taking performance vehicles in the world and that supports our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears that move us forward.
Each member of our Team shares passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, sharing our dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every day there is an energy of excitement in the challenges that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening there is immense satisfaction in seeing the impact each one of us brings, come to life.
We shape the future. Will You?