We are looking for a to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report to Head of Series Logistic to have an overall responsibility on replenishment for series cars parts by respecting the line feeding: anticipating and managing problem with suppliers, guarantee the packaging and quantities.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Sends weekly order plan and communicate orders changes to suppliers.
- Held relation with suppliers in order to anticipate problems that may occur in order to respect the scheduled delivery date.
- Organise special transports in case of emergency in collaboration with the Transport Dpt.
- Monitor the proper size of lots by considering lead time for delivery and stock value, according to the logistics requirement rules.
- Highlight promptly critical issues, concerning suppliers and delivery date not respected.
- Manage changes of new parts to be introduced and stop old parts procurement.
- Minimize scrap costs, monitor the proper batches size, matching lead times and stock values.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering.
- Italian and English fluent, German as a plus.
- Team working and goal oriented
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Good stress management
- Economic sensitivity through effective and efficient management of processes
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?