We are looking for a Senior Buyer Interior/Exterior to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Interior/Exterior Commodity and will be actively involved in organizing supply chains for our supplier relationships through the international networks within Lamborghini and the Audi-VW Group and will work extensively on on-going and new vehicle projects in a strongly team-oriented environment.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Leading price negotiations and mediate award decisions
- Setting up and send out international invitations to bid
- Working with the latest e-procurement solutions
- Analysing new market trends and derive acquisition strategies from these
- Evaluating, identifying, and defining supplier clusters
- Managing capacity to meet demand and deadlines in our production network
- Assisting with contract composition and managing interaction between the specialized departments at Audi-VW Group level and the suppliers
- Active member of the crossfunctional teams SET (Simultaneous Engineering Team) having the change to direct influence the product development
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Mechanical/Management/Automotive Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in Automotive Procurement : Interiors components (Seats, Cockpit, Door panel, Upper-Lower greenhouse, natural leather) and Exterior components (Body painted parts)
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Team player
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Interest in other cultures and are highly open to travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?