The candidate we are looking will reports to the Regional Marketing Department and will support and develop all retail marketing activities in accordance with marketing field managers.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Coordinate the EMEA network marketing plans in accordance with regional guidelines
- Ensure that all dealers have a current and reliable marketing plan in place, that it is updated at any given time and properly executed
- Support the dealer review marketing plans as necessary
- Create and maintain relevant systems and KPIs related to dealers marketing activities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive program for digital advertising for the region
- Monitor and report the correct usage of CRM and Brand Maker
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrated success in marketing roles (luxury preferred)
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving attitude and team work and target oriented.
- Willing to travel
( Bologna, Italy)