The candidate we are looking for will work in the Quality Department and will ensure the quality of the whole vehicle in the field, in cooperation with Customer Service.
- Organize and manage the “Top defect” lists for a specific model in the field.
- Participate to steer cross-functional meeting, including action plan to follow up the corrective actions till the final solution.
- Analyse and solve the main quality issues, emerging from the field, together with the involved departments.
- Prioritize activities and prepare quality reporting.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Quality dept., preferably in the Automotive manufacturing company.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus.
- Problem solving attitude,
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Good communication skills.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese ( Bologna, Italy)