We are looking for a Quality Design & Lesson Learned to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Quality Parts to represent the Quality department on concept and technical meetings, with special task to communicate and visualize project information and related quality risks in time to the relevant Quality people / structures.
You will be responsible for quality targets of the whole car, starting from the first concept phase to the final design release: from lessons learned addressing to detail optimization, good engineering assessment, material/ technology choice and virtual/physical models assessment.
Your responsabilities will focus on:
- concept/package/ergonomic and first style evaluation according with customer expectations and quality risks assessment
- virtual car assessment and physical models check - CAS /CAD analysis and alternative scenarios proposals, developing quality technical attributes
- perceived quality attribute building – Benchmarking of competitors/internal models review session steering and score definition, together with Quality Auditors
- lessons learned system management - data base implementation, sharing and tracking
- New Materials and technologies performance evaluation
- Continuous improvement of quality management process, with best practices for production/supplier definition and sharing
- Early manufacturing issues evaluation and support for tolerance chain analysis, RPS and fixing concept definition
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in engineering, industrial design or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the role of cross – functional quality project assurance or in technical development areas
- Fluent English, German as a Plus
- Abilities in understanding of quality maturity evaluation in the early phase and govern verification of development projects across several engineering disciplines
- Willing to travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning, we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?