We are looking for a Project Engineer Seats & Safety Components to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will work in R&D Department and will report directly to the Head of BiW - Trim Interiors and be responsible to follow the engineering and development of Seats and Safety components of the car, with main focus on functional and qualitative aspects, from first design to release in production.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Follow the feasibility and the development of components (with CAD designers or external engineering partners) cooperating with suppliers and other company departments involved in the project (aerodynamics, homologation, purchasing, quality, logistics, finance…);
- Managing of timing and costs for the development of the components;
- Supervise and organize testing and validation;
- Support to quality optimization and production startup;
- Management of the bill of materials;
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Mechanical or Vehicle Engineering
- 3 years of experience in automotive
- Knowledge of CAD System – Catia V5
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent English and German (as a plus)
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Dynamic, flexible and smart thinking
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?