The candidate we are looking for will work in the Industrial Area in the Program Planning Department. Reporting directly to the Head of Program Planning, will be responsible for the planning of a model line, from long term planning to production line scheduling, painted material and JIS/JIT material management with suppliers.
- Daily scheduling of the sequence of the assembly line taking into account material coverage, plant restrictions/capacities and other sequencing concepts.
- Simulate planning analysis based on suppliers capacity and internal capacity and define key parameters.
- Ramp up curve scenarios preparation and related KPIs.
- Track production status and create weekly reporting and plans within Group system.
- Identify needs in terms of SAP functionalities to ensure proper constraint evaluation due to new models/processes and technologies implementation.
- Order and track material of suppliers , which are critical for the scheduling of the production line.
- Manage working capital and stock within the target.
- Interaction with Sales /Marketing /Production Departments in order to fulfil the target production plan.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Engineering or others field.
- 2 - 3 years inventory/production planning experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Italian, German and English upper intermediate.
- SAP user and advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
Please upload your resume in English.