We are looking for a Production Planner to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of of Program Planning and be responsible for the planning of a model line, from long term planning to production line scheduling, painted material and JIS/JIT material management with suppliers.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Daily scheduling of the sequence of the assembly line taking into account material coverage, plant restrictions/capacities and other sequencing concepts.
- Simulate planning analysis based on suppliers capacity and internal capacity and define key parameters.
- Ramp up curve scenarios preparation and related KPIs.
- Track production status and create weekly reporting and plans within Group system.
- Identify needs in terms of SAP functionalities to ensure proper constraint evaluation due to new models/processes/technologies implementation.
- Order and track material of suppliers , which are critical for the scheduling of the production line.
- Manage working capital and stock within the target.
- Interaction with Sales /Marketing /Production Departments in order to fulfil the target production plan.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering or others field.
- 2 - 3 years inventory/production planning experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Italian, German and English upper intermediate.
- SAP user and advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills and.
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning, we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?