We are looking for a Procurement Project Leader to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of Procurement Project Management, General Purchasing, Production Readiness and will be the Purchasing representative in the Product Development Process for a new product.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Representative of Procurement in the Project Team with responsibility on the deliverables of the development process (PEP)
- Planning, tracking and release of the procurement product investments
- Creating and tracking a forward sourcing plan for the heavy items
- Tracking of the material cost of the project together with Controlling
- Interface with series buyers in order to steer the project activities
- Perform the tasks identified by the Procurement Lead of Super Sports Car
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering /Economics
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management or equivalent
- Project Management skills
- Fluent English
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?