We are looking for a Procurement Production Readiness Engineer to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will be responsible to optimize and control the tooling construction activities for the series component. This activity will be performed mainly at the suppliers' plant. You will also participate to the project development activities focusing on the suppliers' readiness for series production in the Procurement Department.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Perform regular visits at the suppliers' plant to check the tooling readiness for the assigned components.
- Participate to the readiness meetings: Meisterbock, Project Team.
- Support the series buyers and the project leaders during the readiness phase, by checking and optimizing the timings of the suppliers.
- Plan carefully and check all the sub-activities of the suppliers (toolmakers, external operations, bottlenecks) for the assigned components.
- Participate in the main critical components development activities, actively contribute with previous expertise, lessons learned and be able to avoid set back during the ramp-up phase.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Mechanical/Materials Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience (pref. Automotive field)
- Technical knowledge of transformation processes (tooling, mould flow analysis, Cad data)
- Competences preferably required on composite materials, powertrain and Hybrid
- Fluent Italian and English mandatory
- Good analytical, planning and organization skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Team Working
- Available for frequent business travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning, we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?