We are looking for a Procurement Cost Analyst to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Chief of Procurement and be responsible to provide analysis of buy-parts and invest costs and shows through them potential savings. Through concept and technical benchmarks, competition analysis and detailed cost calculations in the early phase, you support with value analysis in finding the right concept and concept decision for buy parts.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Responsible for cost analysis for all commodities
- Creating detailed cost analysis of buy-parts prices, invest costs and development costs.
- Working intensively and team-oriented with Procurement, Research & Development and Controlling and influence together the buy-parts prices already in the early phase
- Showing for current vehicles as well as for future technologies technical and commercial potentials and supporting the implementation
- Interacting within the Group and share processes, best practices and tools.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in Automotive Industry
- Knowledge of Material costs .
- Knowledge of engineering and industrialization process.
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict Management
- Team working
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?