The candidate will represent the Quality Department during the technical meeting and will report accurately and timely the project information to the relevant Quality Responsible. The candidate will ensure quality of Electrics / Electronics on a part-by-part level and reach the quality targets for the components in scope.
- Coordinate and complete the Quality tasks and deliverables in the Lamborghini PEP.
- Bring expertise about Electrics/Electronics quality procedures and technologies during the technical meeting (SET), report decision discussed and relevant information.
- Qualification and sampling of new parts with the support of the ’Produkttechnik’.
- Definition, steering and execution of action plans in the event of Quality deviations on parts.
- Collaborate with internal partners and suppliers.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years in a quality assurance, preferably in the automobile manufacturing industry.
- Italian and English upper intermediate, German will be a plus.
- Planning and organization skills to facilitate the development of quality standards in small groups meetings, including process flow mapping.
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese ( Bologna, Italy)