We are looking for a Preventive Quality Carbon Fiber to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head Preventive Quality to improve quality readiness of supplier for components & System starting from the concept development phase to the start of production. To improve product quality by including experiences on past models (coming issues emerging from series production and field.
Your responsabilities will focus on:
He/She is responsible for the following activities in the field of Carbon-fiber-reinforced materials parts:
- Definition of requirements/targets in terms of quality for single components/systems by deploying the overall project targets;
- Explanation of quality problems emerging from production and/or field within SET’s to anticipate development problems for new projects/products;
- Verification of supplier readiness (New Parts Qualification and 2 days production): information received agreement on packaging, volumes, etc.
- Deeper technical analysis of functional and aesthetic defects:
- by working closer with people responsible for durability & test drive and Meisterbock,
- by addressing issues to competent quality units,
- by granting follow up and knowledge integration within development process.
- Forecast of possible defects reduction during the on-going audit on pre-series by considering corrective actions in place;
- Planning of future corrective actions;
- Communication to suppliers of the tools “graining release” (after aesthetic validation > Meisterbock ok)
- EMPB responsibility and execution
- Suppliers management
- Support “on call” to Line Quality unit for deeper technical analysis emerging from series production
- Involvement in the Q-circle to perform technical deeper analysis of quality problems emerging from field (problems linked to project/design/development phase), resolution and follow up by ensuring involvement of the competent units, introduction of acquired knowledge into the sets
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Problem solving attitude and team work and target oriented.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent English
- Target oriented
- Team working
- Analytical skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?