Pre Series Logistic Planner Expert
The candidate we are looking for will work in the Logistic Department reporting directly to the Responsible of Logistic Pre Series. The main responsibility is to coordinate the buy components‘ delivery and availability to ensure a high level of service and cost effectiveness. The environment is fast paced with constantly changing demands and requires on-going attention to customer requirements, updating, communicating, monitoring the requests to suppliers to ensure the proper stock level of materials and preventing any bottle-neck.
- held relationships with suppliers in order to anticipate problems and guarantee quality and delivery times.
- manage parts modification (phase-in / phase-out), warning weekly your suppliers.
- minimize scarp costs, monitor the proper batches size, matching lead times and stock values.
- manage and communicate large amounts of data, while making logical decisions quickly and accurately.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Mechanical / Management Engineering.
- 5 years of Experience in logistic, automotive industry highly preferred
- Competences with SAP.
- Fluent English mandatory. German as a plus
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
LOCATION: Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)