We are looking for an Pre series Bill of Material Analyst to join our headquarters in Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Head of Pre Series Center and will be responsible to Manage the problem solving activities and process inside the PSC analysis related to Bill Of Material and car orders configurations.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Follow, track and monitor the corrective actions and activity resulting from analysis in order to create, maintain and improve indicators
- Configure PR number consistency and check completeness from technical point of view
- Correction/Modification of single vehicle order based on mistakes/special request identified
- Align with Lamborghini and Audi Pre Series Center technicians for the collection of technical information ad specifications
- Interface to Pre Series Logistics for the parts deliverability check
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Technical Engineering
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of Italian, English and German (as a plus)
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?