PLANNER BIW EXTERIOR
We are looking for a Planner Biw Exterior to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
You will report directly to the Biw technologies lead and be responsible for for the industrialization of the BIW in terms of products and process integration.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- SET/Fachteam meetings participation
- Product development influencing of press part and BIW assemblies in order to achieve the industrialization target
- Project management for equipment’s/tools’ implementation
- Technical support on the product to other units/departments in order to deal with suppliers
- Information gathering to support make or buy decisions
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University degree in Technical Engineering
- 3 years in automotive engineering
- Project management skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of English and German (as a plus)
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationship and teamwork
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Willing to travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?