We are looking for a Parts Quality Electric/Electronic Engineer to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO).
You will report directly to the Head of Mechanics & Electronics inside the Parts Quality Department to ensure Quality of Electrics/Electronics components on a part-by-part level and reach the Quality targets for the components in scope. Moreover, he/she will represent the Quality department in the Electrics/Electronics project on SET level in AL and bring project information timely to the relevant Quality people / structures.
Your responsibilities will focus on
- Definition of requirements/targets in terms of quality for single components/systems by deploying the overall project targets;
- Represent Quality department in SET and construction meetings, align, prepare and share afterwards quality issues with all quality internal and external interphases, within the VW group and with suppliers;
- Ensure quality requirements and lessons learned in requirement specification, technical drawings, application documents etc. for following projects
- Verification of supplier readiness (New Parts Qualification and 2 days production): control plan, volumes, capability, etc.
- Deeper technical analysis of functional and aesthetic defects:
- by working closer with people responsible for durability & test drive
- by addressing issues to competent quality units and interfunctional departments involved,
- by granting follow up and knowledge integration within development process.
- Forecast of possible defects reduction during the on-going audit on pre-series by considering corrective actions in place;
- Suppliers management with deep technical analysis, both on product and process, emerging from current series production;
- Implementation of immediate corrective actions;
- Planning, monitoring and guaranteeing of future corrective actions;
- Involvement in the Q-circle to perform technical deeper analysis of quality problems emerging from field (problems linked to project/design/development phase), resolution and follow up by ensuring involvement of the competent units, introduction of acquired knowledge into the sets.
- Management of the EMPB (included analysis of MB result, Test Material result, Fitment result) to release the sampling.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- University Degree in Engineering
- Technical Knowledge of Electrics/Electronics application in Automotive, in particular:
- Exterior/Interior lightning;
- Connected & Infotainment services;
- Software development steps knowledge;
- ECU: HW and SW
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, components and tools
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a preferential requirement
- Problem solving attitude, supplier management, team work and target oriented.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in working and dealing with cross functional department
- Willing to travel
At Lamborghini, we make the most breath-taking, high-performance vehicles in the world that match our vision: to be the icon of luxury super sports vehicles.
We don't follow trends, we make history. We fuel imagination that turns the impossible into reality and empower changing gears to drive us forward.
Each member of our Team shares a passion, pride and joy in working together to create the most powerful, drivable and innovative works-of-art in the world, in a dynamic, respectful and friendly working environment.
Every morning , we are driven by the energy and excitement to fulfil a challenge that inspires, steers and drives our excellence. Every evening, we share the immense sense of satisfaction in seeing the tangible impact of our work.
We shape the future. Will You?